Monday, April 16, 2012

TODAY IS THE DAY

Today is the day. Today is the day I felt physical exhaustion living in this body. Today is the day I felt emotionally saddened by looking at the scale. Today is the day I felt uncomfortable wearing *clothes*. Today is the day I did not recognize the look and feel of my own body. Today is the day my athletic inner self could not understand how I got here. Today is the day I feared would come. Today is the day I reached out to a friend. Today is the day I decided to return to *healthy* *full-time* vegetarianism, with a great attempt at veganism. Today is the day I stop rationalizing. Today is the day I start moving, *everyday*.
Today is the last day. THE VERY LAST DAY.

1 comment:

Korrin said...

Proud of you Ms. Kelly. I tried your hummus and tomatoes today... I put some homemade hummus in a frosting gun..... I only had cherry tomatoes... but it was cool. Not at good as yours, though. But... they were oil free... so that probably has something to do with their lack of decadence. Anyway... Go you!!!!!!!